Do you love to watch movies in a perfect theatre environment? Well, who wouldn’t want to watch movies with good surround sound and that too at the comfort of your home. So, the best way to get all of this is by getting the best Wireless Home Theatre Systems in India and installing it with your television.
You can easily get a good budget home theatre system for yourself. The best of this is that you no longer have to worry about the long wires coming from the speakers making your living room uglier. Gone are those days. You have now a better system with Bluetooth technology that gives a lot better sound and bass for every movie you watch and music you hear. Also, many of you might be having a soundbar, but let’s be honest it is not even close to what a home theatre system can provide you with.
Do not perry about the budget, we have made a list of the best ones alongside the ones you can easily afford. Let us look at the list of Best Wireless Home Theatre Systems in India.
Best Wireless Home Theatre Systems in India
- Monolithic design with a 5.1 ch system
- Supports only MP3 with Bluetooth connectivity
- Supports HDMI Output
- Features USB Movie Playback
- BRAVIA Synch available
Sony DAV-DZ350 is brilliant and one of the best wireless home theatre systems in India. Well, you are aware that the tech giant has designed some of the best quality speakers and this is not behind as well. The cost is above all in the list but is worth every single penny. It not only has the speakers to connect to your TV or PC but also has a DVD player. You can appreciate the exceptional build quality and the monolithic design
To get deeper bass and richer treble the 5.1 ch system is the one you need to go for. You can expect rich quality in sound since it is equipped with a Dolby Surround sound system. Along with the DVD player, it has a subwoofer and 5 speakers to give a home theatre-like experience. It can be easily connected to your smartphone or any device using Bluetooth technology. Also, simply put in your TV cabinet and use the HDMI output to connect to the TV or your PC.
If you have a Sony TV, then the universal Bravia remote works for both the sound system and also your Television. With the use of USB, you can directly play music or movies from the drive itself.
- Karaoke features is an amazing addition
- Easy to play movies and songs by directly connecting the hard drive
- Bluetooth connection was pretty smooth
- The S-Master Digital Amplifier gives a great sound output
- Sound quality is full of bass and zero distortion
- Can be a little expensive
- No tone adjust control
2. Sony HT-RT3
- Supports 5.1 ch system
- Power Output- 600W
- Bluetooth Connectivity with one-touch NFC
- Multiple connections possible such as USB, Optical Input, etc
- Compatible with mobile (IOS, Android, others), Tablets, Laptops, and all Bluetooth devices.
Sony HT-RT3 is yet another product manufactured by the tech giant with sheer precision and mindfulness. Well, this home theatre system gives a power output of 600W which is in our eyes at par. The 5.1 channels system provides real surround sound to your entire house whether you are watching a movie or simply listening to music. You get two speakers and a soundbar that gives a balanced frequency and sound output.
Also, the subwoofer adds up to the entire output and gives you a better bass effect. Apart from just the Bluetooth connection you even have the NFC technology. The subwoofer has an N-mark that you need to touch with your NFC-enabled smartphone. It will get paired within seconds and the connection is even better than Bluetooth, but if you do not have NFC, you can always go for the latter.
This home theatre system enabled the use of HDMI ARC technology where you will no longer need any extra cable for audio output. Furthermore, for a direct to your hard drive, you can connect it using the USB cable. And lastly, for any other device, there is always the option for the optical connection.
- Supports connection with every other device
- Sound quality is clear and boomy
- Easy to control both TV and speakers with a single remote
- Connectivity both wireless and wired is pretty good
- Setup takes very little time
- Subwoofer quality could have been better
- Supports USB, SD Card, and FM radio.
- Compatible with any Bluetooth device
- Features 5.1 Channel system
- Subwoofer driver: 8 inches high-efficiency woofer
- Output power: 120 W
Have you been looking for something at a mid-range price than the ones that are extremely high-priced? Well, this Philips home theatre system is something you can get with your savings. We love the speakers and they have a good build quality. The wireless Bluetooth technology works out for the best and supports every other Bluetooth enabled such as your smart TV, Laptops, Smartphones, etc.
With the use of a 5.1 channel system, you can have an immersive sound experience either it is by watching your favorite movie or playing games all day long. Moreover, the use of other connections such as the in-built FM Radio allows you to enjoy songs and news from your favorite radio station. Other than you can plug in your hard drive or put in the SD card to enjoy more music directly from the external drives.
- Great design and build quality
- In-budget mid-range product
- Good surround sound
- Bass and loudness is top-notch
- The remote control works smoothly
- No control for loudness and bass effect
- Poor customer service from the company
- 4.1 channel multimedia speakers
- Large subwoofer with 80W power output
- USB port and Bluetooth connection
- Remote-controlled included
- Stylish black gloss speaker finish
This Sony home theatre system is amongst the best we have chosen and the fact that it is very reliable makes it a pretty good pick with this budget. It has four speakers and a woofer that is all that you need to have an out of the world experience. The entire setup takes pretty less time and makes sure you choose the right spot to place the speakers and have the best experience. It features the 4.1 channel multimedia speakers with an 80W power output.
You can easily connect it to your TV sets, gaming consoles, music players, and other systems as well. With the use of Bluetooth wireless technology, you can connect any device you want and play your favorite songs at the party. Another superb part of the speakers is the stylish black gloss that gives it a good finish. You can connect your USB device on the woofer and play whatever you wish using the remote control.
- Lightweight speakers making it easy to lift and move
- Compatible with Bluetooth enabled device
- Bass is pretty good and produces no distortion
- Value for money product
- Good sound clarity and output
- Issues with balance and treble
- The subwoofer could have been better
- 80 W sound output
- Bluetooth connectivity
- USB Direct for easy MP3 music playbackSupports SD card connection
- Features CD drive and in-built FM radio.
If you are looking for a low budget home theatre system and serves multiple purposes in a single unit, nothing can get better than this. It not only allows connection to your television, PCs, media player, etc. But also, you can enjoy music with the help of an in-built CD player, FM Radio, SC Card slot, USB, and AUX. all this acts as a complete package of the best mode to listen to your favorite songs and watch movies.
You get two speakers and a woofer that also has all the controls and connections that are needed for the sound output. You can select multiple modes from the woofer itself or use the remote as per convenience. Using the Bluetooth mode for your smartphone and other devices is pretty easier to control. Other than that, you have the FM Radio where you can tune in to your favorite channel and get on with it. Furthermore, the on/off button is also pretty useful to switch off the system when not in use.
- Multiple modes to connect devices
- Easy to set up and take less space
- The remote control makes it easier to manage the system
- The design is outstanding with a superb finish
- Easy to connect to devices
- No proper display for FM radio channels
- Not very durable
- Dynamic 2.1 subwoofer system
- Multiple playback options – BT | USB | SD | AUX | FM
- Bass and Treble control provided
- Remote control included
- Premium wood casing with real fabric cover
Here we are with the best lowest range of home theatre systems that you can get with a pretty tight budget in hand. But the durability and sound quality are not compromised in such a case. In fact, it does give a lot better output than a lot of other high priced speakers we have come across. The speakers are made of premium wood and also have been covered with real fabric so that the output is met as one would want.
You get two speakers and a subwoofer that gives the best sound experience you have ever heard. With the use of the 2.1 channel subwoofer, there is an additional bass effect on the songs you have heard before but now are a lot better to the ears. Similar to Philips speakers, this too has multiple media options. You can connect your device via Bluetooth, USB, AUX, SD, and the in-built FM Radio. The display also works perfectly well to project the stations you are playing on the radio.
In fact, unlike other speakers mentioned above, it has a special control to make changes to bass and the loudness of the music. It is super lightweight with amazing sound quality.
- Lightweight and portable
- FM and other media player options are pretty cool
- Easy controls and better understanding
- Superb output Audio quality
- Brilliant design
- Issues with customer service
- Supports USB pen drive and SD/MMC card
- Built-in FM Blue LED Power indicator
- 4.1 channel speaker
- Multi connectivity options
- Remote control
Zebronics is one of the most underrated brands and they have been dominating the industry for years. This home theatre system gives an output of 60W. You can try out multiple connectivity options. There are options like SD Card / AUX that you can use to listen to music all day long. It has a display unit that shows the radio channel that is currently running. The main unit has a volume control knob, next/previous buttons, play/pause button, and mode change key.
Other than this, you can even connect your hard drive directly to the speakers and play your favorite song. This speaker has a stunning design with an overall glossy finish. The woofer has a built-in RGB LED power indicator that works as the song is played and progresses. With this price, this is the best among all the ones you will find in the market. Also, the package has 4 speakers and one subwoofer to set up in your living room. Furthermore, the Zebronics remote control makes sure you can control every action super easily.
- Very powerful and good quality bass
- Value for money and durability
- Multiple connectivity options
- LED lights look stunning
- Bluetooth connection is quick and smooth
- Loudness is average
8) IKALL IK-401
- Comes with 1 woofer and 4 speakers
- Offers a 60 W power output
- Offers Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity along with memory card slot
- A compact design
IKALL is one of those lesser-known brands out there in the market. But, at the same time, it offers one of the best cinematic experience you can get at this price range. If you are willing to bring your movie nights to the comfort of your home, IK-401 is the way to go. With the added flexibility of using SD cards, USB and AUX, you are never going to run out of options any time soon. With the addition of the analog display unit, you can always have a better look at the channel you are currently playing.
The 60 W power output with 4-ohm impedance ensures that you are always getting a loud and clear sound quality. With the ground-shaking base along with a power amplifier, you can always expect some of the most vibrant highs and basses. And did we forget to tell you, the made in India initiative, gives you a better reason to get your hands on the home theater.
- Ultra-portable with a very sleek body
- Offers 4.1 surrounds sound configuration
- Offers easier control over remote
- Cinematic audio experience
- Compromised on the build quality
- An aesthetically pleasing design
- Bluetooth compatibility along with FM, USB, and AUX functionality
- 5.1 multimedia speakers
- Made in India
- Comes with 1 woofer and 5 speakers
Your search for the best mid-range home theater ends with Flow Strom 5.1. The 5.1 channel system offered by flow Strom offers you an unbeatable music experience at an unbelievable price tag. Whether you are binge-watching your favorite movie or listening to music, Bluetooth technology makes sure you are always connected wirelessly. Further including, it offers cross-platform functionality, which means you can connect to your smartphone, laptop, or any other device with ease.
The in-built FM ensures is a nifty add-on that never goes unappreciated. The wooden finish within the body gives it a sturdier look as well. As for the remote control is concerned, you are not going to have a hard time operating the home theater. Consuming 40W, it is also as energy efficient as it can ever get. The 1 woofer and 5 satellite set-up make it the perfect fit for small to medium sized rooms. So, grab the greatest opportunity of all time, and get yourself the Flow Storm as your next home theater.
- Active speaker amplifications
- Wireless Bluetooth, USX, and USB connectivity
- Comes with a wooden finish
- At just 3.8 kg, it offers portability
- Lesser known brand
- Poor customer support
- Comes with a very futuristic look
- 5.1 channel Bluetooth home theater
- Offers a whopping 70-Watt output power
- Variable connectivity options
When it comes to aesthetically pleasing electronic gadgets, Jack Martin is by far one of the top names that come to our mind. The company has taken the same approach with its JM 1500 wireless home theater. Packing an output power of 70W, you can always expect a crisper sound quality. With a single subwoofer and 5 satellite units, you will be able to experience true surround sound. As far as connectivity is concerned, there are a ton of choices to be made as well. Either you can go truly wireless, or use the added Aux for superior sound.
The JM 1500 also offers compatibility across a wide range of devices including iOS, Android as well as Windows PC. So, if you are looking forward to a cyberpunk set-up, this home theater is going to sit well with the entire theme. With the one-year manufacturer warranty, you can rest assured of uninterrupted music for years to come. So, in other words, if the price tag is not an issue, the home theater offered by Jack Martin is the right fit for you.
- Comes in a classic silver color
- Offers 1 year of manufacturing warranty
- Connectivity options include USB, SD card, pen drive, Bluetooth, and AUX
- Offers Auto EQ as well as Dolby TrueHD
- A bit on the costlier side
Buying Guide for the Best Wireless Home Theater Systems in India
Whether you are watching movies or listening to your favorite music, a home theater is always appreciated. While soundbars are a great add on, but they are only constrained to televisions. That is why it is very important to invest in a quality home theater that can get the job done. With all the different products out there in the market, it can always get tedious at times, to find the right one that suits your preference. We have properly curated this buying guide, offering you the right assistance you need while getting a new home theater system.
1) Budget and Space
The first and foremost aspect to look for is your allotted budget. After all, there is no point in getting a home theater while breaking the bank. While narrowing down your options, you need to find a space where you are most likely to spend your leisure time. In other words, it is very important to determine the size of the room, and the allocated space you are having. With a considerable amount of space, you can even go with a 7.1 setup.
It is the speakers, that matter the most when it comes to getting your home theater. So, make sure to get the one that can deliver better audio quality. There are also different variations of home theaters that you can get out in the market. While some come with bookshelf speakers, others also pack floor standing speakers. For the majority of the time, you can find either 5.1 or 7.1 channel speakers. The addition of a subwoofer provides the right assistance to get low frequencies. Satellite speakers, on the other hand, makes it quite easy to get center, rear as well as front channels.
Power is yet another aspect for a speaker, which is generally denoted by watts. Getting your hands on a powerful receiver can make sure that you have enough juice to get optimum performance. The term impedance is also used in order to denote the performance of the amplifier. For the majority of the home theaters, you can get a rating of somewhere around 6 to 8 ohm. The manufacturer always makes sure to properly pair them accordingly.
4) Connectivity Options
When it comes to connectivity, always make sure to look for the one that offers you the versatility. Here are some of the most common connectivity options to choose from:
- HDMI: The total number of options that are available for the A/V receiver is very important. For the older models, you might come across HDMI 1.3 ports. While HDMI 1.4 offers ARC (Audio Return Channel) as well as 3D videos.
- Surround Sounds: The idea of surround sounds always seems intimidating at times. Especially, at a time, where almost all the home theaters come with DTS soundtracks as well as Dolby Digital. If you are lucky enough, your home theater can also come with a bunch of equalizers presets.
Did you find your favorite among the list of Best Wireless Home Theatre Systems in India listed above? Well, if you haven’t yet no need to be worried at all since it can be a little confusing. Here is what you can do to make a quick decision. Firstly it is important that you set a budget and then act upon other features. Once you have budget you can filter out all the options above that. We have left out a lot of options from the list and kept it small so that you can choose it easily.
Make sure the speakers have multiple options to connect to your devices such as BT, SD, USB, AUX, HDMI, CD, etc. All these make it easy to go for anything such as connecting to your TV, PC, media player, smartphone, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Above all the build quality also plays an important role in determining the durability of the speakers. Also, if you still have your doubts, let us know it in the comment section below so that we can help you out.